Bible Reading Plan
We are reading the Bible together in 2017. Below are the links to the monthly plans. We’ll have the current plan in bookmark form available on Sunday at the Welcome Center. Be sure to grab one and jump in with us!
Here are some questions to ask as you meditate on God’s word:
- What does this say to me about God?
- What does it say to me about myself?
- What examples are there to be followed, commands to be obeyed, things to be avoided?
- How would I be different if this truth were explosively alive in my inner being?
- Why is God showing me this today? What is going on in my life that I need to learn this truth?
On the back of each bookmark, you’ll find one of our mission partners highlighted with a way we can be praying for them.
January – Rigo and Gabriela GalvezFebruary – World Compassion NetworkMarch – YOU are the Mission PartnerApril – Keep praying for God to use YOU. May – James and Sarah Lunn June – Camp Ray Bird July – Rob and Carolyn Foster August – Beth Baleke September – The Storehouse October – Second Coat Ministries