Bible Reading Plans
Below are some Bible reading plan options we recommend:
Robert Murray M’Cheyne Bible Reading Plan
This blog by NT Scholar Don Carson that provides commentary on the reading of the day, broken down into two years instead of one: read here >
Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan
Here is a great explanation of the Discipleship Journal Plan and the benefits of it: read here >
For the highly motivated, you could try reading through the entire Bible in 90 days:90 Day Bible Reading Plan
In 2017 we read the Bible together as a church. Below are the links to the monthly plans.
Questions to ask as you meditate on God’s word:
- What does this say to me about God?
- What does it say to me about myself?
- What examples are there to be followed, commands to be obeyed, things to be avoided?
- How would I be different if this truth were explosively alive in my inner being?
- Why is God showing me this today? What is going on in my life that I need to learn this truth?