We are looking to fill the following part-time staff position(s). Click on the listing(s) below to learn more.
River Valley Child Care Team
To provide dependable, safe, secure, and nurturing care to children during special events at River Valley Church.
- Responsible for providing age-appropriate care which may include: feeding, changing diapers, maintaining a safe environment, putting children down for naps, holding, or sitting with and cheerfully interacting with children through games, stories and play.
- Be polite, friendly, and courteous to all children, parents, and volunteers.
- Arrive on time and stay until the children are secured with the parent presenting the pickup sticker.
- In the event of an emergency notify the parent via cell phone.
- Straighten the room and clean any toys before leaving.
- Attend training and pass a background check.
- Report to the church staff any issues which would hinder the ability to carry out the duties or responsibilities of this position.
- Communicate in advance, by phone to the church staff:
1) any planned absences with an advance of at least two weeks.
2) any unplanned absences at least four hours prior to child care schedule.
- Experience in caring for children between the ages of 0 to 6 with the ability to adapt and interact with each child and their varying needs.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Satisfactory completion of background check if over 18.
- Must adhere to River Valleys Child Protection Policy Guidelines.
How to Apply: Please email Calie Eberly at email@example.com