New Position: Administrative Assistant
About the Position:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to many ministries, assisting in office management, and working in close association with the Director of Church Operations.
What We Are Searching For:
An individual with the knowledge, skill, and qualifications necessary to perform in this position. In addition, the following personal characteristics will be imperative for this role:
- A strong relationship with Jesus Christ, guided by a commitment to following the principles of faithful living spelled out in the Bible.
- A mature individual with a solid degree of relational and emotional intelligence.
- An energetic team player and team builder who thrives in providing the necessary support others need to succeed.
- An individual who is approachable and available, embracing all generations and groups within the church and community.
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Coachable and collaborative in nature.
- Office and computer skills are essential.
- The commitment to work forty hours a week, Sundays – Thursdays.
- The ability to pass a basic background check.
- Agreement with RVC’s statement of faith.
To apply, email Amye Decker: firstname.lastname@example.org