Your kids are your most prized treasures. Because of this, their safety matters to the River Valley Kids Team. In order to maintain a safe and secure environment at River Valley Kids—for your kids and everyone else’s—it’s important that we all work together to follow the proper Check-In and Check-Out procedures that are in place. I want to personally ask that you partner with our awesome Kids Ministry Team in following the procedures listed below. Doing so will help us create a safe and fun environment for everyone’s kids and give us adults peace of mind.
- River Valley Kids has 4 Check-In Kiosks, located at Check-In Central.
- You, the parent, can use any of the Check-In Kiosks to check-in all your kids at one time.
- Key in your last name and follow the prompts to check-in.
- Your child(ren) will each receive a sticker with their name, birth date, parents' names and cell #’s, and a unique random code.
- You, the parent, will receive a printed sticker titled : Parent/Guardian containing a code corresponding with the code on your child(ren)’s printed sticker. This sticker is needed for Check-out…put it in a safe place.
- Children must be checked in by their parent or guardian and can not check themselves in without a parent or guardian present. Upon checking in your child, please escort them to their class. At that time, River Valley assumes the responsibility and care for your child until you come to pick them up with your sticker.
- As children are dropped off at the appropriate classroom, teachers will be checking to ensure that each child has the appropriate ID sticker affixed to them and that they are in the appropriate classroom.
- A child’s parent or guardian must present the corresponding printed sticker to the classroom teacher in order to pick up their child.
- Teachers will be comparing the code on the sticker presented by the parent/guardian with the sticker on the child. The numbers MUST MATCH. No child will be released without the appropriate sticker being presented by the parent/guardian.
- Families who have misplaced their sticker must see the River Valley Kids Ministry Director or Family Ministry Administrative Assistant before the child is released out of our care. Please remember, this is for your child’s safety. Our servants in the classroom may know you but will not always know what is going on in your family (i.e child custody issues).
Thank you for your part in keeping the River Valley Kids Ministry safe and secure. We look forward to getting to know your family and partnering with you as we point our kids towards a lifelong faith in Jesus.
Everyone Loves Easy Sunday Mornings
Is it your child's first time with our Kids Ministry? Click here to print and fill out a pre-registration form, so your Sunday morning is a little easier when you arrive at church.