BIBLE READING PLAN
Bible Reading Leads To Spiritual Growth
We are reading the Bible together as a church. Watch the following sermon from Pastor Mark and discover helpful resources below.
Below is the Bible reading plan we are doing as a church in 2019:
Smart Phone/Tablet Friendly Version:
This blog by NT Scholar Don Carson provides commentary on the reading of the day, broken down into two years instead of one: read here
Recommended devotional resources:
- New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional by Paul David Tripp | Amazon
- Family Worship Bible Guide | Reformation Heritage Books
- Knowing God by J. I. Packer | Amazon
- Voices From The Past - Puritan Devotional Readings by Richard Rushing | Amazon
- Voices From the Past: Volume 2 by Richard Rushing | Amazon
- ESV Study Bible | Amazon
- Morning and Evening: A New Edition of the Classic Devotional Based on The Holy Bible, ESV by Charles H. Spurgeon | Amazon
- A Way to Pray by Mathew Henry | Amazon
- The Valley of Vision: A Collection of Puritan Prayers & Devotions by Arthur Bennett | Amazon
Questions to ask as you meditate on God’s word:
- What does this say to me about God?
- What does it say to me about myself?
- What examples are there to be followed, commands to be obeyed, things to be avoided?
- How would I be different if this truth were explosively alive in my inner being?
- Why is God showing me this today? What is going on in my life that I need to learn this truth?