Bible Reading Leads To Spiritual Growth
We are committed to reading the Bible together in community. Watch the following sermon from Pastor Mark to learn about our vision for church-wide Bible engagement.
Below is a link to the Foundations 260 Bible Reading Plan that we are following together in our Community Groups in 2020, along with links to resources to help you, your teenagers and your children all engage Scripture together.
Purchase F260 Bible Reading Plan books for the entire family.
Additional recommended devotional resources:
- ESV Study Bible | Amazon
- New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional by Paul David Tripp | Amazon
- Family Worship Bible Guide | Reformation Heritage Books
- Knowing God by J. I. Packer | Amazon
- Voices From The Past - Puritan Devotional Readings by Richard Rushing | Amazon
- Voices From the Past: Volume 2 by Richard Rushing | Amazon
- Morning and Evening: A New Edition of the Classic Devotional Based on The Holy Bible, ESV by Charles H. Spurgeon | Amazon
- A Way to Pray by Mathew Henry | Amazon
- The Valley of Vision: A Collection of Puritan Prayers & Devotions by Arthur Bennett | Amazon
Questions to ask as you meditate on God’s word:
- What does this say to me about God?
- What does it say to me about myself?
- What examples are there to be followed, commands to be obeyed, things to be avoided?
- How would I be different if this truth were explosively alive in my inner being?
- Why is God showing me this today? What is going on in my life that I need to learn this truth?